We help allied health and wellness practitioners to work privately and start, run and grow private practices.
Is Praktis Partners For Me?
- Do you need help to achieve NDIS verification?
- Do you need help to achieve NDIS certification?
- Would you like Praktis Partner to manage your back of house systems
- Are you a current employee of a private practice who would like to set up your own practice?
- Are you a publicly employed allied health professional who would like to move into private practice part time?
- Do you want to grow your current private practice?
- Do you need high quality resources but are too time poor to develop them yourself?
- Do you need a mentor to help you to extend your skills and expand your business into new areas?
Praktis Partners was created for allied health and wellness practitioners such as:
- Exercise Physiologists
- Massage Therapists
- Nurses and Midwives
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Speech Pathologists
- + Many more
Meet our founder
Hi, I’m Nicole Nott, an Occupational Therapist by training. I have owned and operated private practices and allied health businesses for over 20 years. In one of my start-ups I generated revenue greater than $1 million in my first year, I have sold an allied health business and won a National Telstra Business Award.
I have also had bad debts, sweated over pricing, lost and won contracts, suffered insomnia and made lots of mistakes along the way.
My passion is developing potential and my mission now is to help other private practitioners miss these hurdles and create systemised, technology enabled businesses to maximise success.
I strongly believe in the power of allied health to effect positive change in the community creating wellness, independence, capacity, comfort, engagement and joy.
There’s never been a better time to be in private practice with changes to the Australian healthcare system focusing on client choice and private service delivery. Let Praktis Partners fast track you to private practice success.