Are you interested in self-employment or private practice but don’t know where to start?
Want to make sure you meet all your business and legal requirements?
Need help with developing resources, networks and referrals?
What is Praktis Start Up?
How does it work, and how will it help me?
- Praktis Start Up is our flagship step by step program developed to assist allied health and wellness practitioners to start their own private practices or healthcare businesses.
- The course is an online 8 module self-paced program of videos, worksheets, checklists, links and other activities.
- Instant and on-going support with access to our private Facebook group of like-minded professionals
- Weekly online business coaching to keep your on track for 6 months
- We explore your motivations for going into business, review your personality type and whether you are suited to self-employment.
- We identify what you love and what you loathe and focus your business vision.
- We check your business vision matches your current circumstances, income goals, family fit and what supports you have in place.
- After module one we ask you to take a good look in the mirror and see if private practice really is for you! If not, we wish you well and send you on your way.
- If you decide not to proceed after module 1 you get a full course refund!
- In Module 2 and beyond, we explore your fabulous business idea then teach you the skills you need to start and grow your own private practice.
- You get instant and on-going support with access to our online Facebook support group of like-minded professionals
- We give you tips and tricks to fast track success and take the stress out of going into business!
Start the Praktis Start Up Course
Purchase now and you will have immediate access to your course content and receive an invitation to your first coaching session and our private Facebook group.
Book a free no obligation chat with our founder to see if Praktis Partners is right for you
Schedule a time with me
I have got through lots of it and I LOVE it. You start from absolute basics, including telling people to try and realise what your own business means and that it is not for everyone. You are really amazing honestly. I can feel how much wisdom and experience you have through the course and how you sometimes start episodes with " how did you go with this and that". I love the pace you're talking so it is not too fast or too slow.
Maret Leesi - Massage Therapist, Pregnancy and Baby Massage
What is frequently asked about Praktis Start Up
The course is for allied health and wellness professionals who would like to start their own health or wellness business, whether the business will be a single private practice or a larger allied healthcare business.
The course is relevant to a number of healthcare providers such as Chiropractors, Counsellors, Dieticians, Exercise Physiologists, Massage Therapists, Nurses and Midwives , Nutritionists, Occupational Therapists, Optometrists, Osteopaths, Paramedics, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, Naturopaths, Nutritionists, Speech Pathologists and many other health and wellness practitioners.
The course is suitable for:
- Current employees of private practices who would like to set up their own practice and do so ethically understanding confidentiality, copyright and customer relationships.
- Publicly employed allied health professionals who would like to move into private practice part time or full time.
- Private practitioners who have been running very small private practices who need to improve their quality, safety and risk management to grow their practice.
The Praktis Start Up course is designed for health and wellness practitioners who wish to start a business or those single private practitioners who have been working for a shorter amount of time and who have not developed systems to manage or grown their businesses yet.
Private practitioners who have been in practice for a number of years and who have developed some systems are best suited to joining our Praktis Pro program where participants are all private practitioners or allied health and wellness business owners wanting to grow their businesses or improve profitability and lifestyle.
Access to the course is for 6 months. If you need longer you can pay a small fee and extend access for another 3 months or 6 months.
Sorry, no we do not give refunds if you undertake the course but choose not to go into private practice.
The course is web based and no specific software or hardware is required. An internet connection is required with reasonable speed as the system needs to be adequate to run cloud hosted video content. A printer is recommended to print off worksheets and checklists.
The course fees are advertised in our online shop and on the Praktis Partners Praktis Start Up page. The course fees may vary depending on promotions but the advertised fee is what you will be charged.
We accept payment by credit card and Paypal. If you would like to pay but direct deposit please contact us at email@example.com and we can provide further information.
We are looking into AfterPay so please check back in with us if you would like to use AfterPay.
Once you pay your course fee you will be sent an email with your unique login. This login cannot be shared with anyone else and is for your sole use only. You will be directed to our learning management system where you will have your own dashboard that tells you what courses you have paid for.
The Praktis Start Up Course is delivered as 8 modules and you need to complete each module before progressing to the next.
Each module has an introductory video to let you know at a high level what the module topic is and what to expect. Each module has a checklist that you can use to record when you have completed a task and to note any additional tasks you need to complete.
Some tasks will require you to follow links to other sites to obtain information relevant to your circumstances, such as business structure and industry/profession specific information.
You will need a printer to print off worksheets and templates.
Our full terms and conditions can be found here and form part of each transaction. You must agree to our terms and conditions at time of purchase.
Can't find the answer you are looking for? Please do not hesitate to contact us directly, and we'll get back to you.